To submit an entry in the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period,
- access www.facebook.com/egopowerplus.au (Facebook Page) from their Facebook account;
- in the comments section of the official post about the Promotion on the Facebook Page, answer in 25 words or less the “Promotion Question” – “How would the EGO POWER+ PowerLoad Line Trimmer change your garden”; and
- sign up to our mailing list by completing the Facebook online form.
Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and from their own personal Facebook account.
Each Eligible Entry must be:
- original; and
- free of any claims, including copyright claims, by other parties.
Each Eligible Entry must not:
- be offensive or be likely to cause offence to any person or group of persons;
- infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person, whether as a result of being communicated to the public or otherwise;
- promote or depict illegal or negligent activity;
- be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or otherwise unlawful;
- contain violent or sexual imagery;
- include an image of a person or persons unless their consent has been obtained;
- include minors unless their parent/guardian’s consent has been obtained;
- except for publication as provided for in this Promotion, have previously been shown to the public or a substantial number of members of the public; and
- in whole or in part, have been submitted as an entry in any other promotion.
If the same, or substantially the same, Eligible Entry is submitted in more than one entry, only the first Eligible Entry received will be accepted. If, in the Promoter's opinion, two (2) or more entries are the same, or are substantially the same, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, exclude one (1) or more of the Eligible Entrants who submitted those entries.
If an entrant deletes his or her entry from the Facebook Page, or deletes their Facebook account during the term of the Promotion, their entry/entries will be ineligible. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that their entry/entries remain published for the duration of the Promotion.
Any costs associated with submitting an entry via Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanisms and does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available at all times during the Promotion.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time recorded next to the relevant post on Facebook, not time of transmission by an entrant.