To submit an entry in the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period,
- access www.facebook.com/egopowerplus.au (Facebook Page) from their Facebook account or
- in the comments section of the official post about the Promotion on the Facebook Page,
“Promotion Question” – “Tell
us why your mum deserves an EGO Power+ leaf blower for Mother’s Day”
- By entering this competition, you agree to your details potentially being used to market
to in the near future.
Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and from their own personal
Each Eligible Entry must be:
- original; and
- free of any claims, including copyright claims, by other parties.
Each Eligible Entry must not:
- be offensive or be likely to cause offence to any person or group of persons;
- infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person, whether as a
result of being communicated to the public or otherwise;
- promote or depict illegal or negligent activity;
- be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or otherwise unlawful;
- contain violent or sexual imagery;
- include an image of a person or persons unless their consent has been obtained;
- include minors unless their parent/guardian’s consent has been obtained;
- except for publication as provided for in this Promotion, have previously been shown to
the public or a substantial number of members of the public; and
- in whole or in part, have been submitted as an entry in any other promotion.
If the same, or substantially the same, Eligible Entry is submitted in more than one entry,
only the first Eligible
Entry received will be accepted. If, in the Promoter's opinion, two (2) or more entries are
the same, or are
substantially the same, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, exclude one (1) or
more of the Eligible Entrants
who submitted those entries.
If an entrant deletes his or her entry from the Facebook Page, or deletes their Facebook
account during the term of the
Promotion, their entry/entries will be ineligible. It is the responsibility of the entrant
to ensure that their
entry/entries remain published for the duration of the Promotion.
Any costs associated with submitting an entry via Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility
and are dependent on the
internet service provider used.
The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanisms and does
not warrant that the entry
mechanisms will be available at all times during the Promotion.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the
Promotion Period. No
responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to
automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that entrant
Entries are deemed to be received at the time recorded next to the relevant post on Facebook,
not time of transmission
by an entrant.